Tuesday, September 27, 2005

can I be growing up?

for years I defined the perfect woman as someone who looked like Brittney Spears and Cooked like Martha Stewart.

Just to qualify that statement I said it back before Brittany got all slutted up... or before Martha went to jail. But you get the basic premise of my thought process there.

But maybe the pefect woman is someone I can spend 3 hours sharing insightful commentary on a football game follwed by dinner conversation about religion, politics and literature.

...which is how I spent sunday. And for some reason I'm not nearly as bummed about a Steeler Loss as I probably should be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

Anonymous said...

We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees console game. It has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is console game site/blog. It pretty much covers console game related stuff.

Zor Primus said...

Ooooh! That sounds like a keeper Andy! woot!