Since that's my specialty in the humor department here it is, from the DNRC newsletter:
People who are trying to decide whether to create a blog or not go through athought process much like this:
- The world sure needs more of ME.
- Maybe I'll shout more often so that people nearby can experience thejoy of knowing my thoughts.
- No, wait, shouting looks too crazy.
- I know - I'll write down my daily thoughts and badger people to readthem.
- If only there was a description for this process that doesn't involvethe words egomaniac or unnecessary.
- What? It's called a blog? I'm there!
And also from the same source:
Dogbert's New Ruling Class boasts 475,000 members. Each of you is
sointelligently designed that you can survive a Category 5 hurricane via
aprocess known as running away.
Wow, a whole post without using the word "Pimpmobile"!