Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Please consider the environment before printing blog

Today I received an email at work that, in tiny little green letters at the bottom of the message read “Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail”.

So I printed it.

And yes I considered the environment. So assuming trees are good for the environment I helped plant a tree today by printing this email.

If I print the email, then my company needs to order more paper. If we order more paper then somebody needs to produce more paper. If the paper company is to produce more paper they need to get more raw materials, i.e. trees. To get more trees they need to call the lumberjack to cut some down. And because the lumberjack doesn’t want to go out of business, he will plant a brand new tree.

I helped the environment by printing out this goofball’s email!

If you are reading this blog, please hold down the “Ctrl” key and then press the “P” key. If you are reading a printout of this blog, please find your nearest copy machine and make a copy.

The environment needs our help. We must all do our part!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you for real? Moron.

azoric said...

who is the real moron, the moron who posts or the moron who disagrees with no facts to back up his arguement?

-- loosly paraphrasing Obi-Wan Kenobi