Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Blogging about... bloggging

So my good friend John forwarded some humor to me today, that turns out to be somewhat self deprecating.

Since that's my specialty in the humor department here it is, from the DNRC newsletter:

People who are trying to decide whether to create a blog or not go through athought process much like this:

  1. The world sure needs more of ME.
  2. Maybe I'll shout more often so that people nearby can experience thejoy of knowing my thoughts.
  3. No, wait, shouting looks too crazy.
  4. I know - I'll write down my daily thoughts and badger people to readthem.
  5. If only there was a description for this process that doesn't involvethe words egomaniac or unnecessary.
  6. What? It's called a blog? I'm there!

And also from the same source:

Dogbert's New Ruling Class boasts 475,000 members. Each of you is
sointelligently designed that you can survive a Category 5 hurricane via
aprocess known as running away.

Wow, a whole post without using the word "Pimpmobile"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PIMPMOBILE!!!!!

There, I said it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy Z.. Been looking around for some information to help me on my old bills. A friend told me your blog on Blogging about... bloggging might be of some help. Need to find out more information concerning http://www.livechathelp.com. This blog does not seem to be the best of places...but no harm done in trying. Great blog though! I'll have to check you all out later. Take care!