Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Was Right!

I was right!

Well I was… and I can prove it. You see proving your right on matters of opinion is done in one of two ways:
A prediction that comes true
Someone wiser than you coming to the same conclusion

The latter happened this week when it was confirmed by a consensus of two (the same size as Al Gore’s consensus but much better thought out) that oil prices are a result of supply and demand. I noted this on Monday with my blog “So Oil Prices are High, Here’s How It Should Work” and the next day Dr. Thomas Sowell, PhD in his column “Too Complex? Part III”. Furthermore today Walter E. Williams Professor of Economics at George Mason University properly places the blame for the lack of supply on out ever meddling government!

Does this mean I’m smart enough to have a PhD? Well, I’ll let you draw your own conclusion!

No comments: